Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yeah!!! Rock on!

I came home from work feeling REALLY tired and not wanting to run. I had started to drive to the trail, but changed my mind and came home instead. I made dinner and decided that I would run tomorrow and cross-train today (the training plan would have me run today and cross-train tomorrow).

Around 8, I realized that I would be more likely to skip the run entirely if I postponed it until tomorrow (do I know myself well or what?), so I changed and laced up my Asics and headed out.

Even though I was tired, I still ran a majority of the distance -- I impressed myself! Three miles, baby! Woohoo! So now I don't have to worry about it tomorrow and I can enjoy my evening with some cross-training and a friend's concert in Los Gatos.

I'm a little bit proud of myself right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment