Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I suck.

Wow, I majorly suck with this blog . . . Sorry. I really am trying . . .

Today was my very first trail run. Ever. It . . . was . . . AWESOME. Kicked my butt to run 2.56 miles, but dang if it wasn't a thousand times more interesting to run on a scenic trail instead of laps around my city block. Even though my breathing wasn't great (pretty sure I'm dealing with some undiagnosed asthma), it was still much better than when I'm running on busy De Anza Boulevard.

Psoas muscle acting up a little (reminiscent of Big Sur), but stretching and some ice should help.

I'm drinking a beer and toasting my first day back in running shoes (at least in a serious, training-minded way), and looking forward to ACTUALLY being as serious about this blog as I pretended I was to start it.

Here's to Napa!

No comments:

Post a Comment